The Nishnawbe Aski Nation (NAN) is honoured to host the Mushkikiw Wiichihiitiiwin Gathering on March 6 & 7, 2019 at the RBC Convention Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The goal of The Gathering is to open discussion between physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and community health representatives for the purpose of creating an active dialogue and form recommendations in order to exercise our self-determination over health and bring back accountability, responsibility and resource allocation to the communities.
Who Should Attend?
- Physicians and nurses practicing in NAN Territory
- Physicians and nurses who previously practiced in NAN Territory
- NAN Citizens who are Physicians or Nurses
- Physicians and nurses practicing in urban areas where NAN citizens receive care
- Community Health Representatives currently working in First Nations
- Past Community Health Representative from NAN Territory
- Tribal Council Health Directors
- Health Authority Representatives
- Council Members with Health Portfolio
- Regional senior management and nursing managers from ISC
Registration is now open! Registration is free of charge. Sponsored registration is available through NAN. To register as a non-sponsored or sponsored delegate, please complete your registration online, by clicking here
If you require assistance registering, please contact Kelly Forgala at 204 391 4419.
Please contact Kelly Forgala at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204 391 4419.
Save the Date